Charles P. Castellon began his legal career as a trial attorney in New York City in 1992. In 2003, he made a life and career change by returning to Florida, where he had lived previously and always maintained strong roots after attending high school and college. Charles is active in community, civic, and professional associations and has lectured and served as a panelist on real estate and other legal issues for organizations and associations throughout Florida.
- CPC Law, Founder and Managing Attorney
- Esquire Title Company, Managing Member
- Common Wealth Trust Services, LLC, Managing Member
- B.A., University of Florida.
- J.D., The American University, Washington College of Law
- Law Review
- State of New York - U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of N.Y.
- State of Florida - U.S. District Court for the Middle District of FL
- Florida Real Estate License
- Kissimmee Osceola Chamber of Commerce
- Small Business Council, Chairman 2015
- Hunters Creek Business Council, Board Member
- Rotary Club of Ocoee
- Osceola County Association of Realtors, Affiliate Member
- Orlando Regional Realtors Association,, Affiliate Member
- Central Florida Realty Investors, Business Member
- Central Florida Commercial Association of Realtors, Associate Member
- Central Florida Real Estate Council